SUMMER VERSION ‘ol Bobber’ | Classic Perforated Leather Motorbike Summer Jacket | Distressed Charcoal Brown Full Grain Leather
Perforated Distressed Brown Leather Jacket.
**Sizing Guide below**
A lot of people have been asking for this one so here it is!
Introducing the Summer version of the ‘ol Bobber’ leather racer jacket!
Made from the same Premium Distressed ‘Charcoal Brown’ cowhide leather used in the original ol Bobber Jacket but perforated and with more zippable air vents to let a lot more air through!
Pair it with the Brown Thumpas for a great warm-weather option.
Summer Cafe Racer Jacket Features:
– Perforated leather on the front panel, inner arm panels and part of the back gives a lot more airflow keeping you cooler. Perfect for warm weather.
– 2 ventilation zippers on the arms to allow for more airflow PLUS 2 more zipper air vents on the back.
– Full length jacket so if you’re a little taller it’s not cut off at your belly button, looks better when you get off the bike and you’re also not flashing people behind you while riding. Win win win!
– Removable Shoulder, Back and Elbow impact armour comes as standard, no extra charges here to look after yourself! If you don’t like the look of armour in jackets or prefer to ride without they come out easily.
– Premium brass YKK zippers all around for long wearing and style purposes
– Timeless classic look
– 4 outer pockets + 1 key pocket (on sleeve for easy access) + 2 inner pockets
– Adjustable cuffs and waist for a better fit
– 1-1.2mm thick cowhide leather provides a perfect mix between style, comfort and safety
Motorcycle Jacket Sizing Guide:
Below is the sizing guide. I’ve done this a little different to how most sizing guides are done. Instead of giving a sizing like 32, 34, 36, etc I have given the actual size of the jacket so you can pick the one that best suits you.
The main measurement is the chest measurement.
1) You want to take your own chest measurement (under the armpits at the widest part)
2) Then add a minimum of 12cm to that measurement then choose from the below table. Bear in mind these jackets don’t come with a liner so it changes the sizing compared to the other leather jackets I offer (if you usually ride with the liner in)
If you would like another specific measurement just let me know (eg biceps) and I can measure it for you, no dramas! If you would like help with sizing email or message on Facebook and I can help. I can also potentially get bigger and smaller sizes in if yours isn’t here.
If the way I’ve done this size guide is confusing as hell and I should do it like everyone let me know and I’ll do that.
I totally get buying a jacket or glove online can involve a bit of risk when it comes to sizing etc so I am more than happy to do a size swap or return if you want (provided it’s still in the same condition it got sent to you in).
Designed in Australia
Black Pup Moto was born because I could never find quite what I wanted. I wanted gear that matched the more classic/cafe racer style of bikes I liked.
I wanted Real high-grade leather without too much branding on the outside and without plastic-y add ons and so the ‘ol Bobber’ was designed and tested right here in Australia.
Created to suit classic, cafe racer, bobber or whatever you wish! Well suited to Triumph, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson etc.
Made in Pakistan to exacting standards.
If you’re wondering where the name Black Pup comes from I’ve always had black labradors and my first one was called Bob.