BPM Light Motorbike Motoshirt Jacket | Green Cotton with Dupont® Kevlar® Lining and Impact Armour
Lightweight Casual Riding Motorbike Jacket
**Sizing Guide below**
Looking for a simple, lightweight and casual riding shirt/jacket?
This is the one for you!
Been wanting to do a casual riding shirt/light jacket for a while now. I wanted something that looks like a regular shirt but still had protection for a ride around the city. This lightweight riding jacket can be worn as a shirt by itself or over a t shirt for a cool, lightweight option. It still features all the safety features like Dupont® Kevlar® Lining on the arms, shoulders and back, and removable impact armour on the elbows, shoulders and back.
The armour can be removed to transition to an everyday shirt.
Wear it by itself, or take out the armour and wear under your favourite heavier jacket for extra protection.
– Dupont® Kevlar® Used in arms and back for slide safety
– Removable Shoulder, Back and Elbow impact armour comes as standard, no extra charges here to look after yourself! If you don’t like the look of armour in jackets or prefer to ride without they come out easily.
– Collar buttons down so no flapping in the wind!
– Full length
– Premium brass YKK zippers on main zip for long-wearing and style purposes
– Casual look
– 2 outer pockets (2 buttoned) + 1 inner pocket
Summer Motoshirt Jacket Sizing Guide:
For this one just follow your usual t-shirt sizing. Please note that the shirts are on the longer side of things.
Personally crash tested in Vietnam!
Recently I did a 10day motorbike trip around Northern Vietnam (definitely recommend if you get there!) in the height of summer (wouldnt recommend!)
Sweltering days of up to 45° on some days and this motoshirt was a lifesaver, both because it is the coolest option for a jacket in very hot temperatures and also saved the life of my elbow!
First day a dog shot out onto the road and I came down mainly on my elbow at around 60km/h. I was wearing this motoshirt at the time and glad I was! I had the included armour in the shirt and I reckon if I didnt have that in I would have broken my elbow…