Gen 2 Hipora® Layered Double Length Gauntlet | Extra Long Warm Motorbike Gloves | Black Cordura
Gen2 Winter Double Length Cordura Gloves
**Scroll to the bottom for sizing guide – if you have already brought gloves from me you may want to size UP 1 size due to the extra padding**
Gen 2 of the Winter Hipora gloves!
Now upgraded with a much more slide-resistant outer material! The outer is made from 600D Cordura Nylon, with leather on the palm for protection and grip.
The touchscreen material placement has also been upgraded to be at the tips of the finger for easier use.
Wet Weather Motorbike Glove Features:
– Wiper feature on the left hand to clear your visor of water easily.
– 3 layer system;
- Cordura outer layer with black leather on the hands.
- Water-resistant Hipora® mid-layer, that help stops water getting in but lets moisture from your hands out
- Thicker fleece liner for extra warmth (than any of my other gloves)
– Double Length gauntlet for more comfort at higher speeds or cold climates (so you can tuck your jacket into the glove).
– Elastic wrist holds heat in and keeps glove in place
– Hard Knuckle protection
– Double leather reinforcement on high impact areas
– Upgraded Touchscreen capable. Still use your phone and GPS without taking off your gloves. Now the touch material is extended to the tips of the first 2 fingers to make it easier to
Glove measurement guide:
*If you are in between 2 sizes on these gloves id recommend sizing UP to the bigger of the 2 sizes due to the extra padding.
I totally get buying a jacket or glove online can involve a bit of risk when it comes to sizing etc so I am more than happy to do a size swap or return if you want (provided it’s still in the same condition it got sent to you in).
On these gloves, they are slightly wider in the fingers to allow the extra room for the thicker liner, so if you have ordered medium in my other gloves order medium for these etc.
*Please note due to natural fluctuations in leather the look of the leather may be slightly different to what is shown in the photos.