The ‘Nelson’ | Distressed Light Brown Leather Motorbike Jacket | Classic Full Grain Leather
**Sizing Guide below**
I’ve been wanting to do an even more clean classic jacket for a while, one that looks like a good-looking everyday casual jacket but is also a motorbike jacket. So you can wear the jacket out, get on the bike and still be protected with thick leather and armour.
Been looking to also use this amazing lighter brown distressed leather on a jacket so it was a perfect match!
I present the ‘Nelson’. Minimal, refined and classic. Already one of my favourite jackets!
Casual Motorbike Jacket Features:
– Timeless casual look – Look great on and off the bike! Take out the armour and you have a good looking casual jacket to wear out to dinner!
– Full length jacket so if you’re a little taller it’s not cut off at your belly button, looks better when you get off the bike and you’re also not flashing people behind you while riding. Win win win!
– Removable Shoulder, Back and Elbow impact armour comes as standard, no extra charges here to look after yourself! If you don’t like the look of armour in jackets or prefer to ride without they come out easily.
– Premium brass YKK zippers all around for long wearing and style purposes
– Removable inner liner – adapt to the elements
– 1.2mm thick cowhide leather provides a perfect mix between style, comfort and safety.
– 2 ventilation zippers on the arms to allow for more airflow on warmer rides.
– 2 zipper outer pockets + 3 inner pockets (2 zipper)
– Adjustable cuffs and waist for a better fit
Motorcycle Jacket Sizing Guide:
Below is the sizing guide. I’ve done this a little different to how most sizing guides are done. Instead of giving a sizing like 32, 34, 36, etc I have given the actual size of the jacket so you can pick the one that best suits you.
The main measurement is the chest measurement.
1) You want to take your own chest measurement (under the armpits at the widest part)
2) Then add a minimum of 14cm to that measurement then choose from the below table. If you want a more relaxed fit or you typically ride with more layers underneath add another 2-4cm then choose from the below.
If you would like another specific measurement just let me know (eg biceps) and I can measure it for you, no dramas! If you would like help with sizing email or message on Facebook and I can help. I can also potentially get bigger and smaller sizes in if yours isn’t here.
If the way I’ve done this size guide is confusing as hell and I should do it like everyone let me know and I’ll do that.
I totally get buying a jacket or glove online can involve a bit of risk when it comes to sizing etc so I am more than happy to do a size swap or return if you want (provided it’s still in the same condition it got sent to you in).
Designed in Australia for motorcyclists
Black Pup Moto was born because I could never find quite what I wanted. I wanted gear that matched the more classic/cafe racer style of bikes I liked.
I wanted real high-grade leather without too much branding on the outside and without plastic-y add ons and so the ‘ol Bobber’ was designed and tested right here in Australia.
Created to suit classic, cafe racer, bobber or whatever you wish! Well suited to Triumph, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson etc.