Summer Denim Kevlar® Motorbike Riding Jacket | Black Denim with Full Coverage Dupont® Kevlar® Lining
Denim Motorbike Jacket
**More photos and Sizing Guide below**
There’s something I’ve always loved about a good denim jacket for riding on warmer days!
Took one very similar through the boiling hot climate of Nepal, India and Bhutan on a Royal Enfield and it’s a lifesaver! I find denim breaths really well, while looking better than synthetic mesh jackets (that’s just my opinion don’t shoot me!).
I also designed the jacket to be a reasonably neutral look so it still looks good off the bike and not too ‘motorbikey’.
Protection isn’t compromised with full coverage of Dupont® Kevlar® and CE rated elbow, shoulder and back armour.
Full Coverage Denim Jacket Features:
– 100% coverage lining of Dupont® Kevlar® for improved safety
– Removable Shoulder, Back and Elbow impact armour comes as standard, no extra charges here to look after yourself! If you don’t like the look of armour in jackets or prefer to ride without they come out easily.
– Full length jacket so if you’re a little taller its not cut off at your belly button.
– Premium brass YKK zippers on main zip for long-wearing and style purposes
– Timeless classic look. Black Denim with Black Aniline Leather details and Light Brown stitching and brass buttons.
– 3 outer pockets (2 zipper + 1 buttoned) + 2 inner zipper pockets
– Adjustable cuffs and waist for a better fit
Summer Motorbike Jacket Sizing Guide:
Below is the sizing guide. I’ve done this a little different to how most sizing guides are done. Instead of giving a sizing like 32, 34, 36, etc I have given the actual size of the jacket so you can pick the one that best suits you.
The main measurement is the chest measurement.
1) You want to take your own chest measurement (under the armpits at the widest part)
2) Then add a minimum of 12cm to that measurement then choose from the below table. If you want a more relaxed fit or you typically ride with more layers underneath add another 2-4cm then choose from the below.
If the way I’ve done this size guide is confusing as hell and I should do it like everyone let me know and I’ll do that.
I totally get buying a jacket or glove online can involve a bit of risk when it comes to sizing etc so I am more than happy to do a size swap or return if you want (provided it’s still in the same condition it got sent to you in).
Designed in Melbourne.
Made in Pakistan to exacting standards.
If you’re wondering where the name Black Pup comes from I’ve always had black labradors and my first one was called Bob.